Time Well Spent

Friday, January 6, 2012 0 comments
Yes. It's true. Time flies.
Sometimes, I think about a certain crisp memory like it happened just yesterday and realized it happened 10 years ago back in high school. 10 years. That is almost half my age! Right, I am getting/growing older.
Last December 14 was a shocking day. I woke up and received a text message about the passing of Tita Nora. She's Noreen's mom. I live with them for about 3 years now. And the news just tore our hearts. She was very close with our barkada (group), we usually hang out at their place since 1st year college (that was 8 years ago btw), til we graduated, til we had jobs...and that day (dec 14) was not the planned type for a hangout .
She has touched too much hearts that her wake was packed with people. She has this strong personality but has the softest heart inside. I will miss how she got mad when we went home late, how much she hated the stuff on TV but kept watching anyway, how she made sure the place is clean, how she smiled, how she laughed (She has the loudest and funniest laugh I have ever heard), how she talked on the phone, how she offered food for lunch, and how she made sure we were safe.
I really miss her. I wish I could have spent more time with her. I know she is in a better place now. What I could do now is to continue spending more time with the people I love.

Time is too precious to waste.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Piper's Random Thoughts | TNB